Join me on INSTAGRAM, my name is ecuadorchick.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Denali National Park Alaska

Dear Family and Friends,

We spent a couple of days at Denali National Park in Alaska.  The weather was a low overcast...but again I understand this is common.

We went on a bus tour of the park.  Even with the low clouds I was able to get a few good pictures.




As the day went on the weather got a little better.





Here is Chuck doing his caribou immitation.


During the time we were at Denali we never saw Mt. McKinley.  Not even a glimpse.

When we were on our bus ride from Denli to Seward, Alaska to board the cruise ship, the driver pulled the bus over and stopped.  What do you know, we were able to see Mt. McKinley in all her glory.


We were not skunked after all.

Next time I will share some of our cruise adventure.

Love,
Nancy

1 comment:

Comments are welcome.